What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Darkening-Late Dec/1999-April/2000

After the incident with the "thing" on my patio, I had trouble sleeping. While in my room, I had the strong feeling that I was being watched from anywhere there was darkness. I eventually got a night light for my room, but this wasn't enough. I moved from sleeping in my bed to sleeping on my couch. I started with leaving the kitchen light on and eventually left the TV on as well. I remember one night I decided to turn off the kitchen light and just leave the TV on, thinking that would be enough to help me sleep. There was darkness all around me, especially from the dining room table area. That's where I felt a presence watching me, I could feel it moving in the dark. I jumped up and switched the light back on. This went on for a period of about 4 months, where I couldn't fall asleep every night until 3-4 a.m. even with the TV and lights on. Also, I slept with my handgun next to me. My thinking wasn't to protect me from whatever it was that was watching me, it was to fire it off to alert the neighbors. Thinking they would in turn call the police and someone would come help me. My active imagination doesn't really help me when shit like this happens to me. =P

I only slept in  my room when my GF stayed the night (weekends usually). She moved in around April when she was midway through her pregnancy with my son. That's when I went back to sleeping in my bed every night, for whatever reason having another person there kept the darkness at bay. To this day I still sleep with a night light on.

*side note: I did lose my job due to my lack of sleep, late to work one too many times. My reason for being late probable didn't help my case much.

No comments:

Post a Comment