What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Some events from 2001-2005


 Not too sure on the actual dates of some of these events, as this is before I started writing things down the day after it happens in a journal.

Fall 2001: Night Sweats?


I woke up in the middle of the night, absolutely drenched in sweat. My sheets were soaked as well, like I had just ran 10 miles. I freaked out a little bit, waking up my GF, who too was soaked in sweat. Our son, who was sleeping between us was soaked in sweat as well. Though both were not even close to what I had. This was during the fall, so it wasn't hot out at all.

*note: Yes I know that sweating profusely (night sweats/hot flashes) during the night happens to a lot of people, most chalking it up to dreaming. But the fact that all 3 of us were soaked in sweat at the same time seems like more than a coincidence.


2003 Weird Sighting:

Was night time and I was sitting at my desk playing on the computer. I noticed something on the ceiling and when I looked up I saw the strangest thing. There was a pool of glowing golden liquid on the ceiling about a foot in diameter. It was only there for a few seconds and after it was gone I swore there was a water stain right where it had been.


2004:

My GF, son and I were all sleeping in bed when he woke up in the middle of the night wanting some milk. GF goes downstairs to get him some and right when she leaves the bed starts to shake. Laying on my back and looking at the ceiling, my son was still half asleep, so I say out loud in a low voice "show yourself to me." Right then, some blotches of red light appeared on the ceiling and started to form something (I almost want to say a face). But then it vanished right away as GF walked back in the room.




1.4.05 Actual Ghost Appears:

Went to bed at around 1:30am, laying on my back drifting in and out of sleep. Opened my eyes and saw all these lines of whitish light on the ceiling and across the room. I have seen this happen before, but have always just rolled over went back to sleep. This time, I decided to see what happens.

So the lights all come together on the ceiling in the corner of the room by the foot of my bed (at this point the bed starts to shake). It turns into a big mass(2-3') of white mist softly glowing and drifting downwards to the floor. It then started to form into a figure of a small girl, standing 3-4' tall and looked to be about 5 or 6 years old. I could see her face (white features), her hair seemed long, parted down the middle, fell to her shoulders then to her back. I could see her shoulders, arms and some mid section, the rest below that was just mist.

There was no expression on her face, she looked at me and started to drift towards me on my side of the bed. She moved about 5 feet and right as she reached the fan (which was on) I said something out loud (I don't recall) and she vanished. Not sure if it was being speaking that caused her to vanish or the fan?

My heart was racing intensely while this all happened and I got really hot. I stayed awake for a little bit to see if anything else would happened but nothing did.


2.7.05? A Vision?

Was sleeping when the bed started to shake, so I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. I saw some lights and then this "vision" appeared in front of me. It was like a window had opened up in mid air (almost like in the movies when they show a witch looking at people in her crystal ball, I could see a clear image but the sides were all blurry), everything was in a greenish light. I saw stone tiles (hexagon shaped) with symbols on them (similar to the red writing). It was like a camera was panning down a wall or walking along a tiled pathway. It was only there for 5-10 seconds then vanished.



Late October/early November 2005: Red writing:

Went to bed around 12am and woke up sometime later while laying on my left side facing the wall. I immediately notice some movement on my night stand, by my cup of water. It is was very dark in that corner but I could still see something small moving in the darkness. So I aly there, with my eyes open for a few minutes until this image appeared on my wall (next to the night stand).

The image was some sort of writing, in a language I didn't recognize. They almost looked like symbols, because each letter consisted of shapes and lines. There were 5-6 rows, with about 5 "letters" in each. The writing itself was in red light, almost like it was being projected with a laser pen. When it first appeared, I closed my eyes really tight and opened them again (to make sure I wasn't imagining things) but it was still there. I stared at it for 10-15 seconds before it vanished. I sort of remember the first 2 symbols accurately, but not the rest. Below is a drawing of what I saw.




Mid December 2005:

Went to bed around 1am or so, was laying on my back, drifting in and out of sleep. I opened my eyes and saw a flash of blue light by the window. For some reason, I said out loud to myself, "there's a flash of blue light."

A few minutes later I opened my eyes again and now I see something floating above me by the ceiling. It felt or looked to me, like a woman with long hair in some type of robe. There were no details to this figure, almost like someone drew in blue light this outline of a woman. She was there for a few seconds and then vanished.





Also, between this time my son would see what he called "the white monster", who would stick out a red tongue at him. I have assessed that what he was seeing was actually the ghost of little girl. One incident has stuck out.

I was home alone with my son, playing on the computer in the spare room, while he was playing in his room (right next to each other). All of sudden he runs into my room and closes the door and comes and stands beside me looking frightened.

So I asked him what was wrong and he said he saw the white monster. So i picked him up, opened the door and walked into the hallway. I then asked him if he could still see it and he said yes. Then I asked him to point to it, he pointed towards the stairs mid way down about 5 feet in the air.

We stood there for a few seconds just looking to where he was pointing. I got chills and asked "it" to show itself to me, but nothing happened. He came back in the spare room with me for a minutes and then went back to playing in his room.

My son, now 15, has no recollection of this and has seemed to of blocked out any "6th sense" he had while a child.




No comments:

Post a Comment