What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spiders and the black crawly things. Late 2000/early 2001

Well some other weird stuff started happening around this time. I would wake up in the middle of the night, usually around 3 a.m. and I would see these spiders. They varied in size from hand size to smaller but always a shiny silver color. They would be above me, descending from the ceiling towards me. But when I opened my eyes and saw them, they would quickly climb back up and vanish into the ceiling. On many occasions I would jump up and turn the light on or grab my flashlight and look for it. Hell a couple times I grabbed my pillow and jumped on the bed and took a swipe at them. Never hit one of course.

Silver vanishing spiders weren't the only weird things I started to see. Some nights when I woke up, I would open my eyes and see something crawling on the wall next to me. Like the shadow spirits they were blacker than black. They varied in size, from a few inches to maybe a foot. They kinda were shaped like lizards, though not as defined. I would watch them for a few seconds crawl along my wall until the vanished into the dark corner of my room. I would sometimes reach for my flash light to see them clearer but they always vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment