What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Prelude

I would like to start this off by saying, I am not one of those people who have seen paranormal things since they were little kids. For me it all started around December of 1999 when I was 21, about 2 years after my father passed away. I point this out because I feel somehow that it is connected to him, or at least it started out that way. When all this first started happening, I did not keep a log of what occurred and when (exact dates). I made sure I did write everything down a short while after they happened so that I would not forget any important details. These days I usually write things down the following day, so the dates and times are more exact. The next few posts are in the order things happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment