What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shadow Spirits-Dec/1999

I lived by myself in a one bedroom apartment, on the second floor of a complex in Santa Ana. One night I woke up out of a sound sleep, laying on my back I saw at the foot of my bed the figure of a man. There he stood with his right arm extended out to me. I could see no detail in him, he was like a shadow, but blacker than black. My room was pitch black and I could still see his outline. I sat up and say out loud "Who are you?" Then he just vanished. I remember looking at the clock and it was about 3 a.m. and thinking nothing of it I just went back to sleep.

A couple of nights later, I woke up again in the middle of the night. I did not open my eyes right away because I felt a presence in the room with me. I was laying on my left side, facing the wall where my night stand and phone is. I opened my eyes, but did not look at the foot of my bed where the presence was. I saw from the corner of my eyes though, the same figure standing there but this time it wasn't alone. There was another much taller figure behind it, this figure too was just a shadow (blacker than black). It seemed like this taller figure was pacing behind the first figure and was upset. I got such a negative vibe from this taller figure that I reached for my phone and called my mother (at 3 a.m.). They were gone after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment