What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

5.4.16

Was watching TV downstairs around 10pm, GF and son were in bed. I heard some noise and thought it was just the ice maker from the fridge. But it was very loud, so I turned down the TV and listened. Turns out it was coming from the front patio and sounded like someone (or something?) was moving my small patio table and chairs. I stood up and looked out the peek hole and did not see my motion sensor lights on. I have 3 of them, which will go off if someone walks in front of my patio or opens the gate.

So I turned on the front patio light and saw nothing, but the noise kept going on. I got a little scared at that point, because if it was a person, the motion lights would of gone off. If it was an animal, the patio light more than likely would of scared it away. The noise then stopped about 10 seconds later, so I went to the far window where the patio set is. Tried peeking through the blinds but couldn't really see anything. Lol got a little frightened to open them fully, thinking some face would be staring at at me through the window.

Thought about just opening the door, but if it was a person, I was unarmed and if it was an animal (raccoon or opossum) it might attack. Then about 5 minutes later, I went upstairs to the balcony and looked out over it (side of balcony faces front patio) but saw nothing. Around 10:30pm (finished watching my show, Archer ftw), I went outside (bat in hand) but there was nothing. No sign of an animal or anything really. Very spooky, but most likely a raccoon hopped down from the neighbors wall (lets hope).

*side note : the 3 piece metal patio set is chained (steel wire) together. It sounded like someone was moving 2 or 3 of the pieces all at once. It was very loud and my GF heard it from upstairs but thought I dropped something.


No comments:

Post a Comment