What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

10.23.13

Went to sleep at 10pm, woke up around 11:30pm to see something shaped like a lizard crawling on the ceiling. It was about 3-4" long and moved very slowly. I watched it for about 5 sec, then stood on my bed and tried to grab it. It vanished as I reached for it, but when it did I saw shapes and lines form on the wall and ceiling in the red (laser like) light. They were very vague and didn't last long but they were there.

*side note: Lizard shaped thing, refers to these "creatures" I see, that are all black(like a shadow) with no features. I have seen them on my walls and ceiling, moving along and then vanishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment