What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

2.11.07 8am Sunday

Son was in his room watching TV, GF was at the gym. Got up and brushed my teeth (master bathroom) and heard a noise coming from bedroom and assumed it was the fan acting up. Went back into room and my automatic tie rack was on. In case you aren't familiar with these, you have to push a button to turn it clockwise or counter clockwise.

*side note: I have one of my fathers ties hanging on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment