What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

1.19.07 12:45am

Went to sleep at 12:15 and woke up a short bit later. Bed was shaking and I saw a flash of white light on the wall between  window and closet (by the ceiling). I am pretty certain there was an entity next to my bed (my side). I could see it move but could barely make it out. It is hard to see them when they are in front of my drapes (sheer black). I remember seeing the cord to blinds along with the blinds swaying back and forth. I thought it could be due to the fan, but the fan doesn't effect the blinds.

Later that night, I was sleeping on my side facing the wall, when I felt something touch my right arm. I instinctively smacked at it with my left hand thinking it was a bug, but saw nothing. I didn't think much of it and went back to sleep. But now that I think back on it, it felt like a finger touching me. Not my skin though, just the hair on my arm, making it feel fuzzy. Almost electrical somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment