What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

9.24.07 Interdimentional being?

Went to bed around 12am and as I lay down I could feel the bed shaking. After a short time I started to hear voices whispering very faint and low. Then I saw a figure standing next to my bed, in front of the window, cloaked and black like I have seen many times before. I just stared at it for a good minute or so until I saw a face start to form (or at least facial features). It seemed to be a man.

I sat up and asked it "who are you?" No response. I then got the balls to actually stand up and walk towards it. I stood there face to face with it, I could barely make it out, but it was still there. I then reached out my left hand and attempted to touch it about where its chest was. Right when I touched it, it burst or shattered into hundreds of small black dots, like a "poof" motion. I looked at my fingers and rubbed them together, feeling like it had some type of moisture or oil on them.

I lay back down in bed and then it appeared again. I kind of ignored it and fell back asleep. I was woken up in the middle of the night by a voice above me. At first I thought it was my son, but it wasn't his voice. It said a word that I can't remember, but it did have 3 syllables.

No comments:

Post a Comment