What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

6.21.06

Went to sleep at 1am and woke up 30 minutes later. I saw 2 small red dots of light, moving across the wall by the window.  I watched them for a few seconds as they went to the corner and then got up. Went over to them and reached for them. I then saw one of the red dots appear on my left hand. I looked and saw that it was coming from the window curtains (left side). I then saw another red dot (maybe 2) on the curtains and walked toward them. As I did this they started moving around the curtains (which were a sheer black material) as I kept trying to grab them. Saying out loud "I got you fuckers" and then they disappeared. Sophia then woke up and thought I was going crazy.

*side note: When I say red dots of light, think laser pointers. Like the pointers were on the curtains, projecting their dots on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment