What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

11.29.06

Left the house at 10pm to go to the store. After I left, GF said she saw a shadow standing at the bedroom door. Later that night while I was asleep, something very weird happened and it's hard to explain. It was like a switch or something flipped on in my mind. A big flash of light and loud noise went off (in my mind). Woke me up instantly. I looked around the room, a little freaked out but saw nothing. Few moments later the bed started to shake. Nothing else happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment