What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

9.19.15

Was in Las Vegas for the weekend, celebrating a friends bachelor party and staying at Caesar's Palace. Was bunking with 2 friends in a double queen room. I came back to the room alone around 3am. The bed started to shake a few minutes after I lay down. Then the lights in the small hallway (from beds to bathroom) started flickering on & off. Kept doing this all night, even after 1 of my friends came back to sleep.

*side note: They both stayed their the night before and said the lights hadn't done that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment