What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

11.29.05 1 a.m.

Went to sleep at 12:30am, woke up at 1am and saw a ghost walking next to my bed. It was tall (maybe the little girl floating?), there was a vague whitish glow and I could barely see it. But I watched as it clearly paced back and forth on the side of my bed. I even stuck out my arm to see if I could feel it. but I couldn't feel anything and then it faded away.

*side note: My Papa Wightman's birthday is on 11.29

No comments:

Post a Comment