What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

10.28.09 6pm

Went into the bedroom to take a nap for an hour or so after my GF & son went to Mcdonalds. A few minutes after laying down, I felt the bed start to shake. I woke up about 40 minutes later and saw something floating above me by the ceiling. Very hard to describe but it was almost shaped like a baby rattle. With the handle spinning around the ball.Then the handle part kind of vanished, leaving just an orb, which then vanished as well. No distinguishable color.

The bed then started to shake rather hard and violent for a few seconds. I actually started to get a little scared and was afraid to speak out to whatever was there. I really wanted to ask what it wanted, but was scared by how violent the bed shaking had gotten. GF came home shortly after, but nothing else happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment