What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

9.19.06 11:15pm

My GF and son were asleep in the bedroom. Sophia woke up and says she saw a ghost standing in front of my dresser looking at something on it. She described it as about 4 feet tall, white and sort of see through. About the same size of the little girl I have seen. She said it was only there for a second and then vanished. The spot she was standing at was right in front of my Papa's dog tags, which were hanging on an angel statue.

After she told me what happened, I heard what sounded like footsteps on the stairs while in the bathroom. Felt a presence in the house, though nothing else happened that night. I did have a weird dream that night, I was in full armor (knight style) fighting a demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment