What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Early July 2010 - Weird cat

Woke up around 2am to what I thought was a baby crying. I got up and barely moved the blinds to see what was outside my window (lol we have all heard the folktales about babies crying in the middle of the night). What I saw was a medium sized cat, dark smoke grey in color, sitting on my back patio wall looking directly at me.

Instead of saying "meow" like all normal cats do, this fucking cat literally said 'hi." I was completely stunned when I heard it, but responded back to it and said "hi." I was half expecting it to then start talking to me, but it only repeated the word "hi" a few more times. I then told it to go away and went back to bed.

I don't recall seeing that cat again, though we did have a few strays in my apartment complex. I asked one of my neighbors, an older woman who took in stray cats she found around the complex, eventually taking them to rescue shelters. She said she had never seen a cat like I described and never heard of one being able to say hi.

The cat sort of looked like the one pictured below, though this is not actually it.


No comments:

Post a Comment