What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

6.11.08

Went to sleep around 12am and up an hour later. Looked at the foot of my bed and saw a figure standing in my closet. Same place I had seen the white figure stand before, but this figure was red and about 4 1/2' tall. I stared at it for a moment, sat up and then literally "growled" at it. Reached down to the side of my bed for my flashlight, but it was on the other side (thought light would hurt it for some reason?).  It then vanished.

For some reason, I had a strong feeling that this "being" didn't belong here (not just my room, but this world). I am still shocked that my first reaction to it was to growl. I felt no evil or bad vibe from it, just a curious one.

Also, earlier in the evening, after dinner my GF said she saw a small black shadow/figure follow me upstairs. Not sure of there is a relation between the two?

*side note: My experiences so far seem to indicate that entities that appear red, are possible evil (or at least not good).


No comments:

Post a Comment