What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

10.11.06

Went to bed at 1am and within a few minutes of laying down I felt the bed shake. Maybe 20 minutes later I heard a noise, like a bang or something moving, coming from my closet (sliding door closet, usually left open). I woke up constantly through out the night with lots of activity going on. I saw colors and lights on the ceiling and felt lots of movement through out the room. I saw the glowing white lines again. Lots of activity, though no major sighting of anything.

*side note: The white lines I see, are glowing lines in a grid pattern by the ceiling. I am almost thinking they are Ley lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment