What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

2.13.06

Went to sleep at about 1am. I remember hearing a sound by my clothes rack and knew that something was here. i woke up a little after 1:30am and felt a presence watching me. Above me was something floating, I could see, its outline anyway moving around by the ceiling. It was like it was invisible or rather cloaked (think Predator). It was there for a few seconds then vanished. I was tempted to reach out to it and try to touch it (something I told myself I would do the next time I saw something). Also tempted to ask it to show itself, but did not.

*side note: Clothes rack, refers to small wooden rack that was against the wall (my side) by the window that I would lay clothes on to be put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment