What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

2.17.11

GF woke up at thinking that it was morning because the room was lit up, but when she looked at the clock it was only 4am (still completely dark outside). She said the entire room was bright and lit up like in the day time. She said she couldn't (or didn't try to) find a source of the light, but that it seemed to come from every where. She then just went back to sleep. lol I of course slept through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment