What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

1.27.06 1am

Went to sleep around 12:20am and woke up at 1am. Felt the bed shake and then felt a presence above me and above the window. Then I saw these images flash before me, they came so fast I couldn't make out any of them. Although I am sure I saw a face. The images lasted for about 10 seconds and then they were gone. Didn't feel any presence after that and went back to sleep.

*side note: These images that appeared, were in a greenish glow, and were like a hologram in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment