What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

10.16.10

Went to bed at 1am and right after I turned off the TV I could hear a woman's voice whispering. It came from the bathroom area but I couldn't understand it. I could not see anything when I looked, even though the whispering was still going on. The bed wasn't shaking. The whispering went on for about 10 minutes when I became very irritated with it, as it was non stop.

I called out to the voice and asked it to be quiet. I eventually got up and stood in the bathroom area, telling it to be quiet. This woke up my GF, who then told me she could hear it too. But she said she also heard the voice of a man, like the they were having a conversation. I couldn't hear the man's voice. It went on for another 10-15 minutes and then just stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment