What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

9.29.10

GF woke up around 3am, saying that she something that sounded like a radio broadcast with men talking. Also said she heard a girl whispering to her, but couldn't understand what she was saying. I was only half asleep when she woke me up but couldn't hear anything. Neither of us could go back to sleep for an hour or so. I looked around the room, but couldn't hear or see anything. GF was really scared and I was a little bit too, mainly because I couldn't hear what she could.

I did feel a presence when my alarm went off around 5:20am. When I was resetting the alarm, I swore I could hear some type of music playing.

On several of my EVPs, I can hear some type of music being played, but it is never clear or loud enough to make it out.

*side note: This happens a lot, when either me or my GF can't hear or feel (bed shaking) what the other one can.

No comments:

Post a Comment