What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

12.20.06

Got home from work at 4:30pm, was alone as my son was with my mom. Went into the bedroom and with the lights off, I sat on the bed and talked to the little girl ghost. I asked her to show herself to me and that I wanted to see her. I waited a few minutes and nothing happened. So I asked for her to show herself tonight.

Was putting my son to sleep in the bedroom around 8:30pm. I would lay down next to him until he fell asleep. I started to drift in and out of sleep myself until around 9pm. I was laying on my back, opened my eyes and saw the little girl. She was by the ceiling at the foot of the bed and floating towards me. I could see her whole body, but it was transparent and wispy looking. She came directly over me and then to the right (towards my dresser) going through the wall. I asked out loud "where are you going?" She was looking at me the whole time. My son, then turned over and asked me who I was talking to, I told him the ghost. lol he thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment