What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

5.2.11

Went to bed a little before midnight. After laying down for a few minutes I heard a male voice say my name. The voice came from my side of the bed and to the right of the fan (towards foot of bed). The "Rob" part of my name was very loud, but the "ert" part dropped off some. When I heard the voice, it was so loud that it "shook" my left ear, leaving a slight ring in it.

I looked over to where the voice came from but didn't see anything. A few seconds after I heard my name, a dog started to bark far away outside. I kind of played it off to myself that what I heard was from the dog. In other words, a little bit scared.

*side note: When I say my "left ear shook", it's like when all is quiet and then you a hear a very loud bang. It causes your ear drums to shake a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment