What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

1.13.06 1:45am

Went to sleep at about 1am and woke up at 1:45am. I saw above my window, at the far end, a small red (glowing) rectangular object (6"L x 3"W). It went into the wall, where I could still see its glow through the wall. I watched it as it traveled towards me, going along the top of the window, then down at an angle to the corner of my room (by the nightstand). My GF then woke up, asking for some water. I lost sight of it when it went to the corner because of the drapes hanging over the bed.

*side note: A few months back, after putting my son to sleep, my GF came in to wake me up. As she stood at the side of the bed, I looked beyond her towards the TV(which was off) and saw a red glowing square on the TV screen. Maybe it was the same object?

No comments:

Post a Comment