What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Friday, May 6, 2016

4.4.11

Went to bed at 11pm. A few minutes after laying down, I felt a tug at the bottom of the comforter by my feet. A few seconds later I felt it again. I sat up and pulled the comforter completely on the bed so that it was not hanging over.

Laying back down, I heard a male voice come from my side of the bed whisper "Hey get up." I sat up to listen better but heard nothing. Laying down again, I heard the same voice whisper "Now!" Sat up again but heard nothing else. Laid down with my eyes open for a few minutes but heard nothing else. Woke up through out the night, feeling a presence. Didn't see anything, but didn't really look around (little bit spooked).

*side note: By tug on the comforter, it actually felt more like someone lifted corner of the comforter (that was hanging over the edge of the bed) and dropped it.

No comments:

Post a Comment