What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

10.28.16 - lounge chair kicked

Around 10pm I was out on the balcony, sitting in the lounge chair listening to music. Felt the back of the chair get lightly kicked. Thought nothing of it, thinking maybe the adjuster slipped into place. But then a few minutes later it got kicked again, hard enough to make me jerk forward. Nothing else happened after that.

Checked the chair out a couple days later and noticed that the back of it was all the way against the wall, so no way it could have "slipped" down on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment