What this Blog is about

Over the past 10+ years I have had lots of weird paranormal things happen to me. I have written most of these things down in a journal of sorts. I am now going to keep a copy of this journal online, in the form of this blog. Feel free to comment on any post you have questions about or you found interesting.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

11.29.16 - tentacles from ceiling

Spooning with "S", facing the mirrored closet. Opened my eyes and saw a black shadow blob onthe ceiling, moving from the fan to the window. Turned on my back and it was gone.

Wake up later that night and saw a possible "cloaked" entity by the ceiling fan. It had the "heat effect" around it and was floating by the ceiling fan. I swore I also saw the 2 chains from the fan moving, as well as the fan itself. I observed it for a bit and then went back to sleep. The bed was shaking, stronger down by my lower back.

Woke up a bit later and saw something I am still questioning. Best way to describe it, there were tentacles of blackness coming from the ceiling, down towards the bed. They were 5'-6' long and receded back into the ceiling after I opened my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment